Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Saturday, April 23, 2011

'Great Lover'

I am a great lover, there is so much inside of me to give to you.
I am a great lover, my whole heart and soul awaits.
I am a great lover, you will find no one more true.
I am a great lover, my soul awaits you.
I am a great lover, I will cherish you.
You permeate my thoughts.
I will never let you go.
I will always be faithful.
I will always be true.
I am a great lover, you will never regret!
I am real.
I am sensitive.
I am passionate.
Take my hand, gaze deeply into my eyes…
I am a great lover, you know it.
Let me awake to your smile.
I long for your embrace.
I don’t want to walk down life’s road without you!
I am a great lover, and need you…
I am a great lover, no real arrogance, just truth.
I long for you…
Will you hold me today as I want to hold you?
You will never regret.
Together is better than living apart.
Let me love you.
And please love me too!
I am real, I hope you are real too!
Stop waiting for tomorrow,
As I am a great lover
And cannot wait to be with you!
Stars, Moonlight and You!

No comments:

Post a Comment