Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thinking of You!


I think love I you…
Do you know what that means?
Do you know how special you are?
You are incredible
Just thinking of you makes me smile
I hope you are happy
Really happy!
You are the definition of wonderful
I wish for you to always be incredibly blessed
You deserve to be.
My life is better for knowing you
Rather than rushing, I am glad that I held back
It’s because you deserve all the reverence in the world
And perhaps because I want you for more than just a moment
Don’t ask me how, but you make the world turn
At least mine.
And one day, I want to love you!
I want to gaze into your eyes
I want to touch you
I want to really hold you!
I want you for more than just a moment
I hope you want me too!
Until that day, every time I think of you
I will smile
And be glad for just knowing you.
And…by the way, just so you know...
I do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment