Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Easy to Love

Why are you so scared to love me?
I am very easy to love
There is a fountain within in my soul
It is overflowing, generous and real
My motives are unquestionable
I am authentic, the bona fide real deal
Unfeigned sincerity resides within
You may quell your fears
Lay aside your worries
                                                                                         
Perhaps it really isn’t me
Why do you hold on to your hurts?
Let them fade away
They only exist in your memory
Some memories are not worth keeping
 
Sorry for being honest, perhaps I shouldn’t be
But of course, that is not who I am
There is nothing artificial here
So let’s be frank…
What do you want?
And do you really want it?

Stop letting time slip away
The days are growing short
And there is only so much life
So today, decide to love
And doing so, decide to live.
You know there is more to this story
I can only write and live my part of the script
The rest is up to you.
So steady yourself… and believe
Let your faith take over

I am unafraid.
But there is no use until you are too.
I pray you’ll be courageous.
As always, the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment