Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Monday, April 4, 2016

Only A Bridge!

Why does everyone run away…
Why does everyone run away from me!
Am I too real!
Do I bring them a place where they need to be so they can move on?
Am I just a bridge between the past and the present?
Perhaps my voice quiets the roaring river
The moment spent with me is only a safe passage to get where they want to go.
I know I am the link to self-discovery
Perhaps lending my ear causes forgiveness, sanity and self-discovery
Maybe I am just a healer and ignitor of passion
Brave enough to provide real freedom
No one really walks away, as they are just truly only walking by
I am not to be missed, only seen as virtuous and genteel.
I am not as strong as the world believes.

Maybe I am the one who should run away, but to where?

No comments:

Post a Comment