Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Friday, November 12, 2010

I Wonder What is Left in My Soul

I wonder what is left in my soul?
Is there really a woman who can love and not let go?
All my strength is gone.
My imagination is dying.
I have prayed and prayed, but what’s the use…
I just do not understand.
I wonder what is left in my soul?
Do you know what you do to me?
Do you know everything inside of me is wanting you?
Do you know everything inside of me is needing you?
Do you know how deeply I care, and how I just cannot desist?
Do you know how far for you I would go?
Do you know what is left in my soul?
Do you know the door to my heart is still open for you?
Do you know how I really forgive?
Do you know how I really love?
Do you know how real I am?
Do you know how special it can really be?
Why are you so lost?
I pray every day for you, I just cannot resist.
Do you know what is left in my soul?
I have never ran away, nor will I ever.
Do you know you who I am and whom I will one day be?
Do you know the light in my soul?
I love you, therein lies the truth.
I pray for you.
I pray God opens your heart and you see the truth.
I pray you forget the sadness in the past.
I pray you see only the good.
Stop where you are.
Do not go further.
It is time for you to realize what can be.
I am telling you the facts.
I possess real devotion.
I am true.
I love you!    


And if you would just really love me,


If you could just know the truth...


Then you would know


You are the light of my soul.


You are the light of my soul.


You are truly the light of my soul.


And I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment