Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Perfect Day


Today is a perfect day
I choose to love you
I choose to love myself
It is a perfect day
Because you allow me to express the perfection in my soul
Thank you for not judging me
Telling me who to be
What to do
Who to be befriend
You allow me to care and share my love for all
I thank you
The sky may not be blue
But with you
It is always a perfect day
Thank you for your understanding
Thank you for your encouragement
Thank you for your belief
Thank you for your prayers
Thank for your courage
Thank you for kindness
Thank you for your honesty
Thank you for your love
Thank you for being you
With you it is always a perfect day
I have never said this before
I love your soul
I admire you
If you need me, you know where I am
I am eternally yours
You know I love you
And I know you love me too
And in our moments together
Sadness is wiped away
Soulful expression revealed
Truth never repressed
With you it is always a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment