Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Story of Life

In the story of your life what chapter are you living, what chapter are you reading?  Is it the sad part, are you going back and re-reading prior chapters, is there something which has moved you, or is the suspense so grand you cannot wait to lift the next words off the pages and read on?
Life is a wonderful miracle and we should all be so happy to embrace each new day.  Who we are is our emotions, to deny this is to deny ourselves. 
Who is your true self?  Who do you want to be?  So many people judge us by a few words or an insane moment and there is this disconnect they fail to understand.  There is so much to your life, many mysteries in the undiscovered ocean of your soul.  To some this acknowledgement creates excitement, for others fear.  My friend, hold steady to your course, be true to yourself.
You know who you are, the passions you desire, and the undeniable love you possess.  Unfortunately, people lie to themselves, but not you, let them run away.  Let them run away from truth, no shaking or amount of love will change them.  It’s like pouring a priceless elixir all over the ground.  They are blind from ignorance, and rather than they stripping off the bandages from their own eyes, they blame you for their darkness.  Don’t let them do it, runaway from their sin, but I know you --- you will continue to love them.  Maybe one day they will rise out of their ignorance, maybe they will awaken to truth and a view a new reality and see vividly a clearer picture of you they never understood.
You cannot help who you are; generations of breeding have brought you to this point.  You are the best creation from the complexity of your bloodline. Those passed before you know who you are, your sensitivities, your caring, the strength of your emotions, your definiteness of purpose.  They wish they could be here, but they are not, they scream from the grave: ‘live brilliantly, don’t waste an ounce, stay true to yourself and live your course vibrantly!’
So here I stand.  Here I stand alone in this moment, in this chapter to know who I am.  I ask you in my questioning room, what do you fear?  What do you fear in me and why?  Why are you so afraid?  Are you afraid of a man who requires knowing more than the shallowness of your existence?  Are you afraid to uncover your feelings and reveal who you are?  I will not judge, I have no right to, I am a horrible sinner who has lived a life full of mistakes.
I choose now to live a sacred existence based upon faith and love.  Life is not meant to be lived in dichotomies, step over here and live brilliantly with me.  For you see, I love you and cannot help myself.  I just do.
Cast away your fears, let real love takes its course and together let us write a new chapter.  A chapter filled with light and happiness, a wonderful story based upon faith and the revelation of our brilliance.  Together, let us become resilient champions in the fight for our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment