Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Monday, January 17, 2011

Questions For You

Am I so difficult to understand, I am just a simple person with a simple mind seeking love and caring.  My purpose is to help others to understand themselves to seek a higher version of who they are by adventuring deep within their inner-recesses of their own minds.
What is your purpose?  Who are you?  Do you love me?  Are you here today only to be gone tomorrow?  What do you want?  Why do you want it?  How am I involved in your plan, and why are you and I of all the people in the world to encounter one another?  What does it mean?  How can I help you to become more of who you are?  If I brought you fresh flowers what would you say, or would you run away?  Would they provide you a certain feeling?  Would you stare at each flower and each petal noticing the vibrancy of the colors and how delicate observing the fragility of their remaining life?  Would you water them or just let them fade away?   Would you be grateful for them?  Would you find them to be beautiful?
Who are you?  Are you afraid?  And if so, of whom, of what and why?  Have you looked in the mirror today to see your reflection?  Were you happy to see yourself?  Did you happen to notice how beautiful you are? 

Who did you pray for today?  I prayed for you, I pray for everyone who reads these words.  I pray God places His hand upon you and blesses you with abundance in all areas of your life.  I pray you find peace, you deserve peace.  You are wonderful.  Of course, you thought I did not notice, but I did.  You are special… maybe no one has told you that lately, but you are.  There is a smile growing on your face, you are lovely when you smile.  You should smile more.  God loves you!  Stop running around scared!  You have nothing to fear, you are invincible, or at least I think so, maybe because I think you are wonderful.  So, have  you figured out who you are, I mean really, who are you?  Why does God love you so much?  You have nothing to fear, absolutely nothing!
I believe in you, do you believe in me?  The question I ask isn’t so much about me, it is about you, who you are and your character.  What do you need in your life?   What do you have to give?   Do you have the capability to love more than you are now, and if so, what is stopping you?   

No comments:

Post a Comment