Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Truth

Life is fleeting, time is precious, we must make the most of every day, every moment and realize we only have so little time to live.  I love you!  Is that so hard to say? Let’s try again… is that so hard to do?  The difference between the most evolved human beings and those whom think they are is humility, grace, undying forgiveness, unfailing love, kindness, gentleness and true compassion laced with real understanding. 

I am sorry for my imperfections, my failings and shortfalls; it is my fragility that makes me human.  I am unafraid to reveal myself to you.  Question is… why are you so timid in opening the doors of your spirit to me?  I do not think it is because you lack courage, no one has more to be ashamed of than me, so why do you fear? 

Fear does not become you or I, it is our enemy!  Faith is our ally, hope and optimism springs forth from our daily consciousness.  We choose to embrace life only seeking the best.  Today, let’s choose to walk together, be unafraid to take my hand as I take yours.  The path may not always be straight, are you okay with that?  Do you understand there is never a straight path, if you choose to believe so, then you choose to believe in delusion.  I am much stronger than you will ever know, the source of my strength is the revealing of my emotions backed up by the leading of the Spirit and the power of God. 

Do you really seek truth?  Do you really pursue to live your life with real devotion being true to yourself and others?  Are you really so faithful living with dedication, candor and loyalty to the most sincere in your life?  What degree of true fidelity do you really have towards them, can you be trusted?  Are you legitimate, just what is your reality?  How certain are you about the accuracy of your thoughts and feelings?  Are you sure your opinion is the truth or are you fooled into believing a false sense of reality based on your fears and insanities rather than acknowledging the veracity of my authenticity?

Life is fleeting, I was brought to you for a reason.  Our presence in one another’s lives is the fulfillment of our shared destiny.  Do you find me genuine?  If so, then why all this insanity? 

Today, I get on my knees and pray for God to reveal the truth, for strength to follow His word, discover my destiny and to remember who I am may not be who you are.  As much as I hate to pray for patience, I pray for Him to provide me with strength, as those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength and mount up on wings like Eagles. 

You and I both desire to make the right choices based on timing as our decisions will impact our lives forever.  We both know to live with the freedom true love has to offer is better than suffering the consequences of poor choices, no matter how enticing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment