Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Are You My Miracle?


Are you my miracle?
Will you hold my hand?
Will you kiss me?
Will you love me and never let me go?
When we embrace, will you know I am real?
Will you accept me for who I am?
Will you really talk to me?
Will you be my best friend?
Do you know how to forgive?
Do you know how to love?
You won’t run away, will you?
Do you accept a man who cares?
Do you accept a man who gives?
Are your smiles real and genuine?
Are you truthful and transparent?
Can you handle all my emotions… all of them?
Good and Bad!
I am not to be feared!
Can you pray with me?
Are you who you say you are?
Do you really believe in God?
Do you truly trust in Him?
Are you able to stand life’s tests?
Are you truthful and honest?
Do you want to be loved?
Are you afraid?
If so, of what, whom, and why?
Do you know the meaning of compassion?
I always will care and never run away.
If I choose to love you, I will give you the best of my soul.
I’m not perfect, and I do not expect you to be…
It’s okay to admit our sins.
I can accept you for who you are.
Question… can you accept me for all my shortcomings?
Will you focus on my strengths?
Will you take me as I am?
I know how to really love!
My heart has been shattered
All the healed cracks make it stronger and better
At least that is what they tell me.
I wonder if two shattered hearts repaired are the strongest of them all.
Will it be okay if I just stop and gaze deeply into your eyes?
I want to be mesmerized…
Do you?
Are you looking for a miracle?
Do you believe a miracle is hard to really find?
Are you my miracle?
Are you seeking a miracle?
Could this encounter of words be the answer to a prayer?
Again, are you afraid?
What do you fear?
I know we have both been betrayed
But you are strong, and together we make each other stronger
And we can get past the hurt.
In fact, when I see you
There is none.
So you know… I believe in miracles!
I believe in you.
When our eyes meet, I hope to see your smile.
Because you will see mine
As I will know
You are truly my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment