Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Time to Think!

Back in May, I posted about small children being killed in another country in our world.  It appeared no one cared.  The hypocrisy of it all is every day in the United States, the land of the free, home of the brave we kill 4,000 innocent lives every day!  I do not care whether you are republican, democrat, libertarian, independent or for that matter without any affiliation to a political party, murder is murder.

Just because you cannot see who you are murdering, know who you are murdering, or have spoken to who you are murdering, does not make it right!
Photo taken today in front of St. Charles Catholic Church
 I am a Christian, and maybe not a very good one, but nonetheless, I completely disagree with those who have no regard for life.    It is not a matter of how things happen, God’s commandment is Thou Shalt Not Kill!  Can it get in plainer than that? 

I just want you my reader to think, and that is the reason for my post today.  God is love, we are to be love as imitators of Him, and if so, we need to stand for those who cannot stand for themselves.

One final thought!  I  saw a bumper sticker of which I am paraprhasing: the Africans did not choose to be slaves; the Jews did not choose the holocaust; neither did the unborn babies choose to be aborted.

Just what do you stand for and whom?

No comments:

Post a Comment