Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Are you an Angel?


Are you an angel?
Please be my angel!
I want to kiss you
I want to hold you
I want to love you
I want to listen to your every thought
Do you know you have been blessed with the most amazing eyes?
You are so mesmerizing
I cannot help but think about you
You are definitely an angel
I like watching your lips
You have me entranced
I need you and want you for every moment of the day
And of course, the night too!
You are so beautiful
Intriguing
I just want to keep touching you
You always take me to another dimension
Do you like me?
Do you think you could ever love me?
I know I could love you, actually I do
You inspire me
Perhaps the reason is…
You are an angel…
I want you now, tomorrow and perhaps forever.
Do you want me too?
I hope so…
At least for this moment.
I hope that is okay with you.
Leave your thoughts behind…
And just kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment