Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Rain is Falling


The rain is falling, it is falling everywhere as I walk through the woods seeking your face.  I look into the storm and hope to hear your voice in the wind.  As I look off into the distance I dream of us dancing on the edge of the horizon.  The rain falls harder and I look down as I make each step; it continues to pour down and wonder if I’ll make it back, and realize all I can do is try.  It is like you and me, nothing else really matters except for this moment.  Our hearts beat hard and harder as we make it up the hills searching for one another.  The storm has blinded me as everywhere I look all I see is the beauty of your face in everything.  The trees are like a crowd of strangers and I just keep searching, hoping to find you soon.

All I can do is try.  The thoughts in my mind overtake me and I want to think of nothing erasing everything.  I do not want any more memories of past loves; the only one which is significant to me is the one I share with you.  I really do not want the rain to stop, I want it to keep pouring harder and harder.  As the sound of rain drowns out the constant noise in my head.  You see, all I want is to find you, hold you, kiss you and love you.  I want to dance on the edge of the horizon with you, and dream while we are there of the rain and what you mean to me.  The rain is falling, it is falling everywhere as I walk through the woods seeking your face keeping hope to hear your voice in the wind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment