Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I am looking foward to your smile..


Out of a million faces out there, are you real?  Where are you as I keep searching hopelessly trying to find you?  I hope you know I am genuine, authentic and real.  Let’s concentrate together on the same vibrational level and find one another.  Only think of what you want me to be and perhaps you will discover I am everything, okay nearly everything you desire.  Let’s choose to be best friends, for I know the best of friends are truthful and possess a capacity to always maintain resiliency even in moments of personal tribulation, doubts and difficulty. 

I am thinking about you and how amazing you are, you are everything I have ever wanted or desired.  Don’t be afraid as I reveal there has not been a day that I haven’t thought about you.  The words in my journal have revealed you to me, and forces of the universe have brought you to me.

We both attest the best relationship is when two people may remain as two, yet in some remarkable way become one.  We always allow each other the freedom to be who we are and commit to maintain our individual liberties. Our communication is noteworthy, we experience the most amazing dialogues.

Our connection is extraordinary as it should be because I find you to be in the story of my life one of the most incredible characters.

So since this is the preface to the next chapter in the story of my life, let’s turn the page begin with chapter one.  Chapter one is where we meet, and the most fascinating story begins.  I  can see you now and am looking forward to your smile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment