Romance in Motion

Romance in Motion
"The Singing Butler" - Jack Vettriano

Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Truth is...

The truth is…..
I have always loved you!
There have been others in my life, but my thoughts were with you.
I only dreamed about you.
We always seem to be able to connect
With you, I am unafraid to share the truth
They say, ‘the truth fears no questions.’
With you, I fear nothing.
I am unafraid to reveal all, my true self.
I hope you feel the same, although I know when you are guarded.
Our conversations are special.
My thoughts and feelings have never felt in jeopardy with you.
Yes, you are my secret love, you always have been.
We knew each other before this life, deep within I know so.
Our friendship is genuine and authentic.
I realize my disclosure changes nothing
Rather than hide in the misty shadows
I have to expose to you my true feelings towards you.
I hope you do not mind.
There is nothing to be scared about me.
Truly, what can I do.
Life continues as it is and always will, at least in this round.
You made your choices
Maybe one day, in the right moment, our lips will touch.
I have said enough, you now know the truth.
You know me, I am courageous, so without fear
The truth is…
I love you, and always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment